ZheJiang CZPT Precision Casting and Forging Inc. was established in 2003, covering an area of 40,000 square meter with 300 employees. In 2571, the company passed the quality management system certification of GB/T 19001-2016 and ISO 9001:2015, and has a number of invention patents.It is a national high-tech enterprise.
Our main products are bucket teeth,side teeth,bucket adapter for excavator and loader; Forged pipe coupling for concrete pump ; Drop forged chain for scraper conveyor, etc. Other casting and forging parts canalsobecustomized accordingto customer drawings. The main materials are alloy steel, high manganese steel, gray iron, ductile iron, etc.
Our company can produce casting range in 0.1kg-2tons, forging range in 0.1kg-100kgs, casting and forging annual capacity of 10,000tons.From productdesign, mold development to heattreatment, machining and spraying, we provide the whole processof internal manufacturing to better control the cost and quality.
ZheJiang Plus Import and Export Trading Co., Ltd. was established in 2571, is Wanxin’s subsidiary, mainly responsible for marketing and export.
Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
we are totally manufacturer of machinery parts.
Q2.Can i get samples for checking the quality?
we can provide free samples,but you need to pay the freight.
Q3.What’s your MOQ?
For normal prodcuts,we don’t have MOQ.
For customerized products,we will tell you MOQ based on your drawing.
Q4.What’s your delivery time?
it’s about 7-45 days based on your quantity.
Q5.What’s your payment terms?
AmountAmount≥5000USD,T/T 30% as deposit,balance before delivery.
How do table top chains handle misalignment between sprockets in conveyor systems?
Table top chains are designed to handle some degree of misalignment between sprockets in conveyor systems. They offer certain features that allow them to accommodate misalignment without causing significant issues or damage to the chain or conveyor components.
Here’s how table top chains handle misalignment:
1. Articulating Links: Table top chains are made up of articulating links that can move and pivot independently. This design feature allows the chain to adjust and flex when encountering misalignment. The articulating links help distribute the load evenly, reducing stress on the chain and sprockets.
2. Low Friction Materials: Many table top chains are made from low friction materials, such as plastics or composite materials. These materials allow the chain to move smoothly over the sprockets, even in the presence of slight misalignment. The reduced friction helps prevent excessive wear and reduces the risk of damage.
3. Self-Alignment: Table top chains with certain designs and attachments can exhibit self-alignment properties. This means that the chain can automatically reposition itself to a certain extent when encountering misalignment, helping to maintain proper engagement with the sprockets.
4. Sprocket Design: Sprockets used with table top chains are often designed to be robust and precise. They have teeth that match the shape and dimensions of the chain’s links, ensuring proper engagement and reducing the impact of misalignment.
5. Tensioning System: Proper tensioning of the table top chain is essential for handling misalignment. An appropriately tensioned chain can absorb the effects of misalignment and prevent excessive slack or tightness that could lead to problems.
While table top chains can handle some misalignment, it is essential to minimize misalignment as much as possible to prolong the life of the chain and conveyor system. Regular maintenance, proper tensioning, and alignment checks are necessary to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the table top chain in conveyor systems.
What are the safety considerations when using table top chains in conveyor systems?
When using table top chains in conveyor systems, it is crucial to prioritize safety to prevent accidents and ensure a safe working environment. Here are some essential safety considerations to keep in mind:
1. Guarding: Install appropriate guarding along the conveyor system to prevent access to moving parts, such as the chains, sprockets, and other potential pinch points. Guarding helps to protect operators and other personnel from coming into contact with hazardous areas.
2. Emergency Stop Devices: Implement emergency stop devices at accessible locations along the conveyor system. These devices allow operators to quickly stop the conveyor in case of emergencies or when there is a need to halt the system immediately.
3. Training and Education: Provide comprehensive training and education to all personnel working with or around the conveyor system. Properly trained operators are better equipped to handle the equipment safely and respond to potential hazards.
4. Regular Maintenance: Conduct regular maintenance and inspections of the table top chains and the entire conveyor system. Address any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment promptly to ensure the system operates safely and efficiently.
5. Load Capacity: Adhere to the specified load capacity of the table top chains and the conveyor system. Overloading the chains can lead to equipment failure and compromise the safety of the operation.
6. Cleaning and Housekeeping: Keep the conveyor system and the surrounding area clean and free from debris. Proper housekeeping helps prevent slip and trip hazards, which are essential for maintaining a safe workplace.
7. Proper Installation: Ensure that the table top chains are correctly installed and aligned. Improper installation can cause the chains to derail or create uneven tension, leading to potential safety risks.
8. Compliance with Standards: Ensure that the conveyor system, including the table top chains, meets industry safety standards and regulations. Following these standards helps ensure that the equipment is designed and operated with safety in mind.
9. Risk Assessment: Conduct a thorough risk assessment of the conveyor system and its operation to identify potential hazards and implement appropriate safety measures.
10. Lockout/Tagout Procedures: Implement lockout/tagout procedures to control hazardous energy sources during maintenance and repair activities. This prevents unexpected startups that could cause injury.
By considering these safety aspects, companies can create a safer working environment when using table top chains in conveyor systems. Safety should always be a top priority in any industrial setting to protect personnel, prevent accidents, and maintain efficient operations.
How do table top chains handle abrasive and harsh operating conditions?
Table top chains are designed to handle abrasive and harsh operating conditions, making them suitable for various industries where the conveyor systems may encounter challenging environments. Here’s how they handle such conditions:
1. Material Selection: Table top chains are often made from durable and wear-resistant materials such as stainless steel or plastics with enhanced abrasion resistance. These materials can withstand the abrasive effects of conveyed products and resist damage caused by harsh operating conditions.
2. Robust Design: Table top chains have a robust construction that allows them to handle the stresses and impacts associated with abrasive materials and harsh environments. Their design includes features like reinforced links and hinge points to prevent premature failure.
3. Low-friction Materials: Many table top chains incorporate low-friction materials in their design, reducing the wear caused by the sliding motion of the chain on the conveyor surface. This feature is especially important in abrasive environments where friction can accelerate chain wear.
4. Resistance to Chemicals and Corrosion: In harsh operating conditions that involve exposure to chemicals or corrosive substances, table top chains made from chemically resistant materials can maintain their integrity and performance over time.
5. Regular Maintenance: Proper and regular maintenance is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of table top chains in abrasive and harsh conditions. Regular inspections, cleaning, and lubrication help identify any signs of wear or damage and prevent potential issues.
6. Application-specific Chains: Some table top chains are designed specifically for handling abrasive materials. These chains may have additional features like wear strips or specialized coatings to further enhance their resistance to abrasion.
7. Chain Speed and Tension: Properly adjusting the chain speed and tension is crucial in abrasive and harsh conditions. Too much tension can lead to increased wear, while insufficient tension can cause the chain to slip or derail.
Overall, table top chains are engineered to withstand abrasive and harsh operating conditions. Their material selection, robust design, low-friction features, and chemical resistance contribute to their ability to perform reliably in challenging environments. Regular maintenance and selecting the right chain for the specific application further enhance their performance and service life.
editor by CX 2023-08-08